In order to fulfill all the requirements resulting from deliverables 3.3 and 4.1 and to organize establishment of the adopted models for Doctoral Schools in an efficient way, the task force from Serbia, including academic and management staff and administration, was trained in EU countries on Doctoral School organization and functioning within the following visits:
1. Visit to TUC, Chania, September 19-21, 2014. In a three day program staff from TUC gave an overview of the organization of doctoral studies with the emphasis on joint doctoral degrees
2. Visit to BOKU, Vienna, December 11-13, 2014. In a three day program, staff form BOKU gave a presentation of the University, its doctoral study programs, with a special emphasis on doctoral schools introduced in some fields.
3. Visit to UGent, Ghent, March 24-27, 2015. In a very comprehensive and organized way, staff from doctoral schools from Ghent University gave a presentation of Doctoral Schools organized at UGent
4. Visit to Lisbon University, Lisbon, May 26-28, 2015. Presentation covered important aspects of doctoral studies with the emphasis on joint doctoral degrees
5. Study visit to Technical University of Crete, September 1-4, 2015. Presentation of accreditation and organization of Doctoral Studies and Doctoral Schools in Greece and TUC was given
6. Study visit to BOKU, Vienna December 16-18, 2015 Overview on accreditation and organization of Doctoral Schools in Austria and BOKU.
7. Visit to Lisbon University, Lisbon, May 25-27, 2016 The Overview on accreditation and organization of Doctoral Schools in Portugal and IST, including international Doctoral Schools.