One of the main goals of all the conferences organized within RODOS was to promote the idea o restructuring Doctoral Studies in Serbia by introducing Doctoral Schools. Information on the concept of Doctoral Schools was given, including advantages over the existing PhD programs at different universities, necessity of link with industry and their needs, exploring possibility to involve more countries from the region with similar historical background in education and therefore to ensure long term sustainability of this concept.
The following promotion meetings have to be mentioned as important:
1. Workshop on Science in Serbia held on November 4th, 2014, at the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts.
2. TREND 2015 Conference, Zlatibor, February, 23-26, 2015. RODOS team members presented new trends in organization and quality assurance of doctoral studies in the EHEA.
3. Participation at the International Conference on the Future of the Doctorate, organized by the European Commission and held in Riga on 28-29 May 2015.
4. Conference on Science: State, Strategy, Perspective, June 5-6, 2015.
5. TREND 2017 Conference, Zlatibor, February, 22-24, 2017. A special panel: Accreditation Standards for Establishing Doctoral Schools.
6. Dissemination event: Signing of the agreement on establishing national Doctoral School of Mathematics, Novi Sad, March 17th, 2016.
7. Dissemination event: Establishment of the International Doctoral School of University Megatrend, Belgrade, June 20th, 2016.
8. SENSEIVER 2015 International Conference, Novi Sad October 9th, 2015.
9. Third International Interdisciplinary Meeting of Young Researchers in Social and Humanistic Sciences, KONTEKSTI, Novi Sad, December 1st, 2015.
10. Professional Workshop Oil Industry in Serbia and Higher Education in South East Europe, June 24th, 2015, Serbian Chamber of Commerce, Belgrade.
11. International Conference Modernization of Universities through Strengthening of Knowledge Transfer, Research and Innovations, Tempus Project WBCInno, September 18th, 2015, Novi Sad.
All the conferences organized within RODOS were aimed at promoting doctoral schools. The main task was to give information on the concept of doctoral schools, advantages over the existing PhD programs Report on student.